Serving Erie, Niagara, Chautauqua, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Allegany, Monroe, Livingston, Steuben and Cattaraugus Counties.
We are a growing organization of concerned citizens that stands against discrimination, and supports the reinstatement of free enterprise and equality in our communities. Our 5 point platform is:
1. We seek an expeditious and final resolution of all Indian land claims within the State of New York.
2. We seek the enforcement of New York State Tax Laws requiring the collection of sales tax by Indian merchants from
non-Indian and non-member patrons.
3. We seek either the recision or full legalization of gambling, but not the granting of a monopoly.
4. We seek enforcement and collection of the lawfully levied property taxes on all non-reservation Indian lands within the State of New York
5. We seek the end of government sponsored inequalities in education, health and welfare programs.
If you agree with the above
platform, join us by clicking here! Agreement with the above platform and having your name entered on our
private membership list constitutes membership. Voluntary donations are needed, but no dues are collected. You need not even attend meetings to remain a member.